Miffy Standard Storage Bag
Discover this Miffy Standard play mat and storage bag now.
Does Miffy really need an introduction? Everybody knows and loves this iconic little bunny! And now, you can even carry Miffy with you, anywhere you go. A fantastic collaboration between Play&Go & Miffy, to celebrate Miffy’s endless playfulness and curiosity and inspire your child to do the same.
Store all your toys in this 2-in-1 storage bag: open it up to create a play area instantly. And pull the strings to store everything just as quick.
Did you know? For each purchased bag, we plant 1 tree. Because we want children to be able to play anywhere, and we can only do that by looking after the Earth and making sure it stays green and healthy.
- Diameter 55.1 inch
- 70% cotton - 30% polyester
- One side printed (inside ecru cotton color)
- Can approx. carry 33lb
Warning! This is NOT a toy. Ages 3+
FREE HOME DELIVERY ON ALL U.S. ORDERS ABOVE $25
Orders made before 14.00 PM will be shipped the same day.
We ship into the U.S. flat rate: $5 and to Canada: $10
Easy returns, only 30 days after your purchase. Just send us an email and we'll inform you.
For shipping outside these regions visit www.playandgo.com or contact our customer-service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let customers speak for us
from 96 reviews
Our Play&Go storage bags are made from premium polycotton and made under world-class environmental stewardship standards. All our stylish playmats have been officially tested and approved by Swiss SGS and German TUV. OH, Yes, they are delightful to hold and use.
3 years warranty
Play&Go toy storage bags are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
How to maintain your playmat
Play&Go toy storage bags are made of 70% cotton 30% polyester and they are easy to maintain.
5 free tips to extend the lifetime of your Play&Go toy storage bag!
- 1) Before machine washing, fix the colors in a bucket with water and add some vinegar, then leave it on for 24hrs.
- 2) When you wash your Play&Go for the first time, the dye can fade. We advise you to wash the play and go toybag the first time separately. Moreover, Play&Go is better preserved in its color if you use a detergent without bleach.
- 3) Adjust the temperature of the washing machine not higher than 86°F. Even better is just to hand wash it.
- 4) Cotton fabric is susceptible to discoloration by the sun. Dry your Play&Go toy storage bag in a shady spot.
- 5) Do not use a washing softener.