L.A. roadmap toy storage bag
Let's go on a road trip to Los Angeles with this double printed play and go bag!
Treat your toys to adventure with this bright and colourful roadmap which features an exciting journey past the beach, mountains and into the city for some doughnuts and finally resting at the motel. An immersive environment for boys and girls who love playing with cars and other toys, all of which can be neatly packed away and stored together when playtime ends. The soft double printed design features a reverse patterns of a popular VW camper ideal for rest or play. This generously large play and go storage mat/bag offers ample space for all the family or friends to enjoy at home or outside in the park and garden.
- diameter 55.1″ inch
- 70% cotton - 30% polyester
- double side printed
- Can approx. carry 33lb
Warning! This is NOT a toy. Ages 3+
Delivery & Returns
FREE HOME DELIVERY ON ALL U.S. ORDERS ABOVE $49.99
Orders made before 14.00 PM will be shipped the same day.
We ship into the U.S. flat rate: $9.99 and to Canada: $20.00
Easy returns, only 30 days after your purchase. Just send us an email and we'll inform you.
For shipping outside these regions visit www.playandgo.com or contact our customer service: email@example.com
Let customers speak for us
Our Play&Go storage bags are made from premium polycotton and made under world-class environmental stewardship standards. All our stylish playmats have been officially tested and approved by Swiss SGS and German TUV. OH, Yes, they are delightful to hold and use.
3 years warranty
Play&Go toy storage bags are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
How to maintain your playmat
Play&Go toy storage bags are made of 70% cotton 30% polyester and they are easy to maintain.
5 free tips to extend the lifetime of your Play&Go toy storage bag!
- 1) Before machine washing, fix the colors in a bucket with water and add some vinegar, then leave it on for 24hrs.
- 2) When you wash your Play&Go for the first time, the dye can fade. We advise you to wash the play and go toybag the first time separately. Moreover, Play&Go is better preserved in its color if you use a detergent without bleach.
- 3) Adjust the temperature of the washing machine not higher than 86°F. Even better is just to hand wash it.
- 4) Cotton fabric is susceptible to discoloration by the sun. Dry your Play&Go toy storage bag in a shady spot.
- 5) Do not use a washing softener.