Veggie numbers toy storage bag
An educational play and storage bag with numbers, fruits and vegetables.
What’s your favourite number? How about food? Count up to 9 with this pretty earth colored play mat and storage bag which features a collection of delicious fruit and vegetables including bananas, pineapples and watermelons. A great way to encourage kids to learn numbers as well and play safely both on their own or with friends and family. The large generous mat with double-sided design featuring two colourful environments in which to rest or explore with their favourite toys. When you’re done simply tidy everything together. Ideal for the garden, the bedroom, beach, park or school this bag is perfect for everyone and makes learning accessible and fun for boys and girls of all ages.
- diameter 55.1 inch
- 70% cotton - 30% polyester
- double side printed
- Can approx. carry 33lb
Warning! This is NOT a toy. Ages 3+
FREE HOME DELIVERY ON ALL U.S. ORDERS ABOVE $25
Orders made before 14.00 PM will be shipped the same day.
We ship into the U.S. flat rate: $5 and to Canada: $10
Easy returns, only 30 days after your purchase. Just send us an email and we'll inform you.
For shipping outside these regions visit www.playandgo.com or contact our customer-service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let customers speak for us
from 96 reviews
Our Play&Go storage bags are made from premium polycotton and made under world-class environmental stewardship standards. All our stylish playmats have been officially tested and approved by Swiss SGS and German TUV. OH, Yes, they are delightful to hold and use.
3 years warranty
Play&Go toy storage bags are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from the original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
How to maintain your playmat
Play&Go toy storage bags are made of 70% cotton 30% polyester and they are easy to maintain.
5 free tips to extend the lifetime of your Play&Go toy storage bag!
- 1) Before machine washing, fix the colors in a bucket with water and add some vinegar, then leave it on for 24hrs.
- 2) When you wash your Play&Go for the first time, the dye can fade. We advise you to wash the play and go toybag the first time separately. Moreover, Play&Go is better preserved in its color if you use a detergent without bleach.
- 3) Adjust the temperature of the washing machine not higher than 86°F. Even better is just to hand wash it.
- 4) Cotton fabric is susceptible to discoloration by the sun. Dry your Play&Go toy storage bag in a shady spot.
- 5) Do not use a washing softener.